Thursday 28 November 2013

Kenyan footballer Dennis Oliech denies impregnating Pendo

 Kenyan socialite, Pendo is allegedly pregnant for soccer star, Dennis Oliech.

 Reports in some Kenya media allege the controversial singer took in for the 28-year-old footballer following a steamy affair. Some say it’s possible she has already aborted the baby.

However, Oliech denied this rumour with the claim that he has no business with Pendo ‘I am not dating her. I don’t even know her personally. My enemies are behind this and I choose to ignore it. I won’t be pulled into petty politics, I have no idea what they want to achieve. I am not even interested in knowing all that. But I want to be left alone. I live a quiet life’ he told Monday Blues.

Stories on Pendo’s sexual escapades have been rampant this year especially with earlier claims of her sleeping with 19-year-old gospel singer, Willy Paul which almost jeopardized the young star’s career. The socialite was also linked with Nigerian pop star, Davido when he visited Kenya for the Bombaata festival even though Davido denied her claims.

 

No comments: