Friday 20 December 2013

Dr SID records ‘Surulere’ remix with Don Jazzy, Wizkid, Phyno

 Dr SID has recorded a remix of his new single ‘Surulere‘ with producer Don Jazzy, Pop singer Wizkid, and rapper Phyno.

The recording was done last month at the Mavin Headquarters studio, Lekki, Lagos.
SID who’s gearing up for his sophomore release ‘SIDuction‘ released the original song on November 13, 2013 to rave reviews and general acceptance from fans.

The single is a deviation from SID’s usual subject matters which includes love, romance, sex and/or cavorting. ‘I don make mistakes, I don grow. I don learn I no know/I thank God I still dey here, una dey look but una no know sey/e don tey, the days I dey cry out/my fire no go die out…‘, Dr SID sings, making it his most reflective song yet.

No comments: