Saturday 30 November 2013

Did Kim Kardashian change Kanye West?

Kanye West admits he doesn't care if people call him Kanye Kardashian.
During an interview at Power 105'sBreakfast Club, the "Bound 2" rapper vented about a variety of topics, including corporations, but took the time to gush about his fiancé, Kim Kardashian.
Radio host Charlamagne tha God began by introducing Yeezy as Kanye Kardashian, so it was no surprise that he later addressed the topic.
"Does it bother you when I call you Kanye Kardashian?" Charlamagne asked the 36-year-old after the duo had just finished a heated debate about the limitations of working in the fashion industry.
"Man, Imma tell you something, at nighttime when I go to bed with my girl, I would change my last name," Kanye said with a chuckle.
So there we have it, it could be a thing. In the bedroom.


No comments: