Monday 30 December 2013

I’m still single and not thinking about marriage – Flavour

 

Ladies, if you have your eyes set on Flavour, forget marriage for now, because he is not even thinking in that direction.


In a recent interview with Vanguard, the “Ada Ada” crooner, said: “People will always talk  and turn around stories. But I am still single because marriage is not my priority for now. I still want to hit the top before thinking about marriage. It’s not yet time. I am still concentrating on my music.

“But the issue is that I try to stay away from trouble. For instance, I don’t even go to clubs. Anything I want to do something, I do it in the comfort of my house. I party inside my house. 

I do my  recording inside my house. When you start mingling and partying with everybody in different places that is where one or two things would start to emerge.”

No comments: