Monday 30 December 2013

I love looking at Genevieve Nnaji, she inspires me – Melvin Oduah

 Melvin Oduah, one of the finalists of the last edition of the Big Brother Africa (The Chase) has disclosed his likeness for Genevieve Nnaji whom he said was his favorite actress.
 
In a recent interview with the PUNCH, Big Brother Africa. The chase housemate revealed further that the Movie star, Geneveive Nnaji as his muse.
 
When asked about his celebrity crush, Melvin said “My crush in Nollywood is Genevieve Nnaji. She inspires me a lot. I always want to look at her facial expression anytime I am watching her movies and the way she acts inspires me a lot. Outside, I have Jennifer Lopez, Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj and many others.”
 
On first impressions about him that are wrong, he said “Some people think I am a snob.”
 
On his 91-day stay at the BBA house, he said “It was not easy at all being there for 91 days. But it was a wonderful experience. It had positive impact on all of us. We learned to live with people of different temperament from different countries and backgrounds. We got to tolerate and endure each other because of the rule that says, one must never allow oneself to be provoked. It was a very wonderful experience and I don’t regret going for it.”

He however admitted kissing in the BBA house.  He said “I did kiss in the house. We played some games in the house where we had to chase women. However, I did not fall in love. People that fell in love were not many. You are making it sound as if I was the only one who did not fall in love. We had just about five couples in the entire season and it does not mean that because they were couples, everybody must be couples. It is different strokes for different people and I am just one of those people that did not just fall in love in the house.”

No comments: